Karangan Perihal Diri Untuk Pinjaman MARA .


My name is Anasuha Syafina Aina Binti Abd Halim. I am 18 years old. I was born on April 6, 1995 at the  Hospital Pekan, 26600 Pekan, Pahang. I was the second of three siblings. I started school at the Sekolah Kebangsaan Peramu Jaya, Pekan, Pahang. Starting from primary 1 to primary 6. Then I enrolled into the Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tengku Abdullah, Pekan, Pahang. In school, I used only the performance of subjects, there is rising from it. But I am thankful that I have the results of the current Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia is quite satisfactory.
Now I want to pursue their studies at the Kolej Poly-Tech Mara (KPTM)Kampus LEmbah Sireh, Kota Bharu, Kelantan in the Diploma in Early Childhood Education. I want to be a kindergarten teacher and I believe that I have a particular appeal to children. It became my ambition to nurture a child who just walked in the first stage. I am confident that I can educate and teach in any circumstance. Career is the point of someone's life a living for himself and his beloved family. For each individual, career field are different from each other. This is because the interest is a different person. No exception with me. I make the teaching profession as my career because since childhood my ambition is want to be a teacher , but then I did not specify what specialization I want to take because I was not exposed to the right way about this profession. When the teacher asked me what I want to be when he grows up I will say with confidence "My ambition is to become a teacher". Although for some people think this profession is not as popular career doctors, lawyers and so on, but for me I chose this career as a job because that is perfect with my life. When I was still in school my dad wanted me to be a doctor but unfortunately I'm not good enough to be a doctor. In addition, to be a doctor I have a pretty big responsibility even it is career as a teacher also have a great responsibility towards the all aspects of life. This is because the teachers to be the lead in educating the nation's children. Profession as a teacher for me is great because, it will teach me to be patient and persevere alone even now I think I'm getting impatient. Although not at the level that matchmaker again. Teaching profession is also give experience and also give me some knowledge about the attitudes of my students.
I chose the field of early childhood education due to various factors. At the time I would fill first university, first I want to choose the cost of education such as mathematics, chemistry or biology. But when I think about it again and I’m not confident that I will get for these costs, I continue to make the decision to choose only the cost of early childhood education. After the cost of early childhood education is indeed very attractive cost to me. Even my parents are also happy I got these costs as well as further studies in this field at the Kolej Poly-Tech Mara (KPTM). Early childhood education is a very interesting area of ​​study interest. I was able to identify more closely with students who have learning disabilities. In addition, during the first days of school, at the evenings when I would visit my aunt, I was going through a kindergarten. Once through the front of the school, I can see the children playing happily as if there is no problem that they envy. That is a little about the factors why I chose early childhood education as my career.
Therefore, by studying the Diploma in Early Childhood Education, I might be able to further hone my abilities in this field. After obtaining a diploma, I will try to pursue graduate studies in the past hit back what my parents have done for me in studying to become a useful person to the family, community and nation.
  
If I can finish my education at the KolejPoly-Tech Mara I will look for experience working for several years to get more experience, if there is luck I will open my own nursery in which I ventured into the field related to early childhood education.

That's a bit description about myself and my career plan to do.

No comments: